Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Round 3


Round three was tricky. It took me a little while to get it right. Initially I ended up with a puckered round that was pulled apart after the photo was taken. The key was to chain two between each cluster stitch. It may have said that in the pattern, but eh, the pattern was such a jumble of crochet shorthand that I couldn't even begin to comprehend. Pictured is my version of the cluster stitch.

30/30 challenge: 55min cycling. I think the clear skies end today, but gosh, it's been nice having them.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Those blues look so lovely together, they look great. I truely cannot read crochet patterns, they make my head ache : ) but I'm going to start trying again soon, maybe when it's a bit warmer and my fingers don't go numb!

Martina said...

So pretty...what will all these rounds eventually become, I wonder?