Sunday, September 27, 2009

Cupcakes and Cider


The title pretty much sums up my weekend. Cupcakes were baked and frozen for next Saturday. There is much relief as the house is in far better shape than last week and ready to receive guests. I'm sure the two of us can't make that much mess in a week, right?

As for cider, I've been drinking it for three days, you know, here and there, in appropriate settings. Starting with farewells & birthdays Friday night. The Grand Final giving the right result on Saturday deserved a toast at our crew's get together and a chance encounter at the bottle shop earlier today with Montheith's newish(?) crushed apple cider. First the name got me, and then the packaging. They've done a good job on their design - it worked on me. And if you like your cider to taste like apples, I suggest you give it a go.

30/30 challenge: 20 mins walking in the wind & rain along the beach = nasty - I actually had to break into a jog to warm up, plus hours of housework - does it count?

1 comment:

Martina said...

Yummy ...packaging looks great..wouldn't mind a little sup!