Thursday, September 3, 2009

On the menu




For a few weeks I've been in a cooking rut. I've been lazy and rather uninspired. At the start of the week I sat down and menu planned. Deciding to try all new recipes. The Taste website is a veritable gold mine.

From top to bottom: Cajun prawns with a sweet potato salad very loosely based on this. Spiced fish with Quinoa (instead of cous cous). Potato & baby corn salad to accompany the un-photographed grilled mushrooms. Haloumi & Lentil Salad (this weeks winner by a mile, outrageously simple, but so tasty, and destined to make many appearances come summer).

30/30 Challenge: 60mins walking

1 comment:

Jac said...

Yum, seriously yum - all of these look delicious, I love Halloumi and the spiced fish with quinoa looks tasty. I must fo and check out the Taste website... :)