Monday, August 10, 2009

To done!



I had an urge to make a succulent wreath, but finding the circular form was proving to be difficult. While left to my own devices at Bunnings I found the metal forms in the first photo. Some ingenious use of gladwrap and I was able to stuff the form with peat & sphagnum moss and some cactus potting mix. Then I cut holes in the gladwrap and 'planted' my succulents and their cuttings. They're going to take a little while to develop roots, so this is most definitely a work in progress.

In other news, I'm a sqaure and a half away from being ready to sew my blanket together. And my tax is done!

No comments: