Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I bet you can guess what comes next




Mr. T's old ironing board cover was a disaster. No sooner had you put the item of clothing you needed to iron on the board and it had slipped off. Drove me nuts. So for Christmas I gave him the material (from Ikea - appealing to my love of black and white and his of crazy patterns), promising to recover his board. As is my way (and something I'm hoping to change) it took me forever to get around to doing. But once I'd started it didn't take long to finish. Finally a functional ironing board!

I'm so happy with the finished result that I'm thinking of recovering my ironing board. Yes, we are a two ironing board household.

1 comment:

Martina said...

Looks cool...nice job! I am into grey/black/white too! That's why I can't wait to see your granny square blanket...have never seen one in these more sedate colours.