Friday, August 28, 2009

Heading into the weekend

I bought this material the other day to fill in time after missing my train. Having a fabric store so close to the station is often dangerous. For me, anyway. Hopefully this weekend I'll have some time to do something with it. Seems unlikely at this stage.

Tomorrow the Golden Child and I are riding in the Whittlesea Challenge. 108kms of it. I might need a nap after that. Then I'll frock up and accompany Mr T to the Melbourne Awards Ceremony at the Town Hall. Sunday involves football and hopefully some much needed down time.

Enjoy whatever it is you're up to this weekend!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Sounds like you are in for a big weekend! Good luck in the race that sounds like an awfully long way to me : )

taylah_ said...

wow, tha's a long way to ride!
Also, I really love that picture.
xx