Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Night / morning



We got to the Gold Coast late on Friday night, I didn't capture the shimmering lights particularly well! But it was quite a nice view riverside from our hotel room. Surfers Paradise held little attraction for us, but strolling to Broadbeach and basking in gloriously mild weather was enough. The marathon was a success, in that I finished, and enjoyed the experience so much that I've entertained thoughts of doing another one. That said, I'm excited to be back and looking forward to spending some quality time in my sewing/drawing room, amongst other things.

2 comments:

Martina said...

Well done! Don't know how you do it...seriously hard work I think!!You must feel great...nice to be able to relax a little now that it's over!

Erin said...

Nice work!!