Thursday, July 16, 2009

Sharing is caring



The peeps at Moo sent me an email offering new customers free shipping until 31st August 2009. It's a pretty sweet deal. So if you're thinking about Moo cards the time is soon! At the end of your order just put the code: 8HURKZ.

I also got free shipping and the cards cost me ~AU$38.00 with the exchange rate.

To be completely transparent, the deal is, if three people use this code, I can win a free set of mini cards. That said, more than three people can use the code. Everyone's a winner!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Count me in! I will get my order sorted ASAP!

Martina said...

Wow...given what I said in my comment on your post yesterday, this is sweet! I will definitely have my selection ready in time and will use this discount code...hurrah!