Friday, November 6, 2009

Starting the day right


With the arrival of the Christmas edition of Inside Out magazine last night I decided to get up early this morning and treat myself to a flick through. So many wants! Accompanying me was my Turkish coffee. I have a tiny ibrik that serves one. In it I put in water, 2 tsp of Turkish coffee and a tsp of vanilla sugar. Then it requires gentle heat until tiny bubbles appear at the side. A quick stir off the heat, then back on the heat for a brief moment or two. I watch it like a hawk, too many times it's boiled over and been disappointing. This morning it was just right.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

I wrote down a huge list of links reading through that insideout! I love the pages with the gift wrapping ideas, it's a good time of the year. Have a great weekend