Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Creative Space



It's a snowstorm of floss and round white stickers. This week I've been working on simple paper decorations and ornaments for our tree (read: a bunch of decorative sticks). I know, know, know it's early for Christmas, I'm just trying to get organised, because come December 1 Mr T's advent calendar comes into play. One of the first jars will be filled with decorations to adorn our "tree" so we can get into the festive spirit. I came across the idea last year and was drawn to the simplicity.

Visit Kirsty and a slew of creative spaces.

10 comments:

Kirsty said...

Simple & so effective.

Vic said...

I feel as though I need to "whisper" my comment, as your garland is so soft & delicate - beautiful! (Oops... I think I was a bit loud near the end there...)

Aussie-waffler said...

Great pictures, what a wonderful idea. Thanks for stopping by and leaving such a nice comment :)

Lola Nova said...

ooh, so elegant and lovely!

Tania said...

I'm never looking at floss the same again!

june at noon said...

What a great idea! I love how simple and elegant it looks..

Kristin said...

Lovely idea, these are so magical.

yardage girl said...

Great idea - love it completely. Would look great in red too, or maybe little stars ... the options are endless! Thanks for sharing!

Peta @ Pippiwillow said...

Very very lovely. Although my perception of floss will never be quite the same I am sure. Peta

Martina said...

Haha!! Something I can actually see myself doing (cos it seems so easy!)...love this...so simple and really, really pretty...am definitely going to make me some garlands!