Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My how you've grown

This week marks the anniversary of moving into Mr T's house. We've been living together a year now. I'd initially taken a week off to do Yoga, drink lattes and find my inner calm. But I spent a hot week driving back and forth over the bridge to move my small apartment into his large house. It could not have been more worth it.

It was just prior to moving in that I helped Mr T tear down his previous garden and build the new fence that doubles as raised garden beds and a bench. The previous garden was full of thorns, fake plastic flowers and spiky things.

Now we've got a lemon/lime tree, rocket, basil, beetroot, carrots, strawberries, coriander, potatoes, parsley, passionfruit, oregano, sage, rosemary, garlic, mint, rhubarb, olive trees, and an avocado tree all doing their best to make it in the West. Just like me.

1 comment:

myf said...

fantastic make-over, you've done wonders. i'm a sucker for before & after shots.