Saturday, September 11, 2010

Second Annual 30th



The feeling's mutual. Mr T totally rocks my world, this morning he cooked me pancakes, gifted me the rack I've been coveting for months and announced that he will indeed be joining me overseas for three weeks. My 2011 European trip has now been extended out to eight weeks. I could not be happier.

We're off to Heide Museum of Modern Art this afternoon and a celebratory dinner tonight. Hopefully Mexican, you know, because that's how I like to celebrate annual 30ths.

6 comments:

Erin Ⓥ said...

awwww - so cute!! Have a great day. Have fun at Heide too - jealous!!

Jaclyn said...

happy birthday my dear, sounds like the coming months ahead will be divine. Yes, all 30th birthday's should be celebrated with Mexican, no doubt! x

Nell said...

The card is awesome and the pancakes looks sublime! No doubt your day got even better from there...happy birthday! xx

Martina said...

Hey! Happy Birthday! Mr T is a sweetie...have a great day!

Catherine said...

Happy Birthday, sounds like you have a fantastic year ahead! That card is so sweet : )

Jac said...

Ooooh happy Birthday! I'm loving that rack, so gorgeous but more than that how fantastic do those pancakes look! Clever Mr T!! I am so drooling!