Thursday, September 9, 2010

Pink's nice and all...



This is is the reason why our weekends haven't involved getting amongst it of late. Mr T has indeed done a sterling job - I on the other hand only really offered encouragement (sometimes un-constructive criticism - eek) and cups of coffee, my skills do not extend to plumbing, plastering, tiling or grouting. All that pink and brown and gold and cream has been replaced with white and grey. It's a little sterile, but I don't think that's a bad thing when it comes to bathrooms.

5 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Wow, the new bathroom looks amazing – I can’t believe you did it yourselves!

Green Mama said...

Looks gorgeous, you must be thrilled!

Emma said...

Ooo that's smart!!!! I've had all manner of bathroom colours but I think I like white the best. My parents have pink tiles in their bathroom in an ancient old beamed cottage and it just looks right, so colour can work just fine. Btw I just adore those two pots.

Sandrine said...

Oh you did a great job!We are doing bathroom reno too and it is almost there ...what a job ;)!

Martina said...

Very stylish indeed...lovely and just the way I like a bathroom to look! What a view you have from your bathroom! We don't even have a window in ours, let alone a view :)