Friday, September 3, 2010

It ain't pretty

As I alluded to yesterday, it's been a long week. However I was pretty happy to cruise home on my bike knowing that I was in for a treat. A nourishing bowl of vegetables. Something that has been sorely missing from my diet this week. When I know I'm not cooking for Mr T I make a beeline for 101 cookbooks. Tonight it was all about the Sushi bowl.

I almost followed the recipe to a tee, however once the rice was cooked I threw my rice serving plus a handful of grated carrot and zucchini into the microwave for 30 seconds and I also opted to top with an egg omelette. Delicious.

4 comments:

Martina said...

Casie!! Great to hear from you! I have been keeping a little eye on what you have been up to! This looks delicious and I loved that recipe for the veg "sausage" roll which I have to try..sounds so good! Keep the old recipes coming - I am on a major health drive at the moment! Sounds like all is well in your world! I am back to visiting regularly again now so you should be hearing more from me! Mxx

Erin Ⓥ said...

Yummo - I will definately make this next week! Have a great weekend :)

Jaclyn said...

yum, adding this to my recipe pile, have a great weekend!

Catherine said...

oh yum, this might not be pretty but it looks amazingly tasty! Definitely going to add this to my recipes to make.