Thursday, December 17, 2009

A week of things in the advent calendar - 04


Strangely enough, many of the gifts given haven't exactly fit in the 375mL jars I've been using - which probably goes against the whole grain of the advent calendar, but eh.
Little notes have been used to point Mr T in the right direction. This one downstairs to the coffee machine. I'm the functioning one in the morning, so I make coffee. Except for Fridays. I get the day off coffee duty, it's just kind of the unwritten rule that we both abide to. So the note wasn't unexpected, but the two bags of coffee were. We've only tasted the Espresso blend so far, and we're impressed. Makes a very nice cup indeed.

2 comments:

melissa said...

I love your advent calendar idea! Do you have 24 different jars?

Jac said...

I love this idea, think next year I will have to try this!! I love the look of your coffee, those bags look beautiful! Hope you had a lovely Christmas and New Year and enjoyed your travels!