Saturday, December 19, 2009

'Til You Drop


I spent a satisfying afternoon in and around the city, making necessary purchases before the big trip. Without the accompaniment of Mr T, I had the luxury of stopping in at the State Library to check out the artists at this week's Craft Hatch. Then it was off to the Library's 'Til You Drop Shopping: A Melbourne History. Which was full of nostalgia, the old maroon Georges bag bought back a few memories.

I'm not sure if I should have taken a photograph, I did ask the security guard, he said he thought it was ok, providing I didn't use flash. But I think the sign on the door may have said otherwise. Oops.

Because I had bags of shopping, I didn't linger as long as I would have liked, it's on until October next year, so another venture, with Mum in tow may be on the cards.

No comments: