Saturday, December 26, 2009

On a jet plane

We're off, you'll understand if it's a little quiet around here for the next month or so won't you? You'll come back and say 'hi' when I return, right?

We're headed for a brief stop over in Singapore and Malaysia, and will be spending the majority of our time in Vietnam and Japan. I cannot tell you how ready I am for this break. I want to eat Roti in Kuala Lumpar, sea kayak in Vietnam and glimpse Mt Fuji in Japan - oh and maybe shop a bit in Tokyo! Really, I'm just keen to experience worlds completely removed from my own.

So this will be my last post for 2009. I wish you a safe and happy 2010. I'm excited for what the new year brings. I'm looking forward to reviewing my '9 things in 09' and thinking of my '10 things in 2010'. Happy holidays!

3 comments:

Catherine said...

I hope you had a wonderful christmas Casie! Your trip sounds like it will be amazing, I'm particularly envious of your visit to Japan, i think it must be such a vibrant place to see. Have a wonderful 2010 and thank you for being such a wonderful supporter of my blog.

Catherine
x

Martina said...

Casie...sounds like an amazing trip - lucky you! I hope you really have a wonderful time and am looking forward to hearing all about it on your return. Happy New Year!

Martina x

Jac said...

Yes, we want to see lovely photos of your amazing trip when you get back, I hope you had a wonderful and restful time! :)