Sunday, December 12, 2010

Stick 'o Hot Choc





These have totally done the blog rounds, but I thought I'd have a crack, because I think they make a nice little gift. I breakfasted with my girls this morning, and while we did do a Kris Kringle I wanted to give something a little extra.

Of course I had to taste test too. It makes for a pretty decadent hot chocolate.
I'm looking forward to experimenting with a more flavour additions (I added vanilla extract) but wouldn't mind trying cinnamon, orange, coffee and most of all chili.

3 comments:

Green Mama said...

Yum!!! My sister-in-law gave me some chilli hot choc from Mexico- is divine...

Catherine said...

wow they look seriously good! Such a good idea too!

CHECKS AND SPOTS said...

I hadn't seen these before - but they look insanely good!!!

PS: I think my deliciously decadent giveaway from The Aromatherapy Co will be right up your alley!
http://checksandspots.blogspot.com/2010/12/aromatherapy-co-giveaway.html