Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Not long to go now...

It's been a big couple of weeks, sadly my Nan passed away, but we know she is in a much better place.
I caught up with the Girls for our Christmas breakfast and through a white elephant gift exchange I stole the gorgeous olive bowl.

I've clocked up over 10 years at work and while it would usually calm down at this time of year, it appears to be ramping up. Not helped by an office move. 20 years worth of stuff to be sorted and packed. It's daunting to say the least!

That said, from Thursday I have two and a half weeks off. And it's official, my long service leave has been approved. Six months leave starting mid February. It's no secret to those who know me that 2011 is the year of the new career! Exciting times ahead to say the least.

6 comments:

Christina said...

Very sorry to hear about your Nan.

Best wishes for a wonderful year ahead.

xx

Green Mama said...

That's a massive couple of weeks- sounds like you really need your time off! And six months sounds bliss...

Erin Ⓥ said...

All very exciting Cas! Hope you and Mr T have a fantastic xmas and NY - look forward to catching up soon! 6 months off - so jealous!! When do you head to Europe?

Erin Ⓥ said...

All very exciting Cas! Hope you and Mr T have a fantastic xmas and NY - look forward to catching up soon! 6 months off - so jealous!! When do you head to Europe?

Anna said...

So sorry to hear about your Nan.

Next year sounds really exciting... can't wait to see what you're up to.

Catherine said...

Casie I am sorry for your loss, not an easy thing to go through, it sounds like you have a truely amazing 2011 coming up though, so exciting! Are you busy trip planning? I hope you have a wonderful Christmas break xx