Friday, December 24, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas


With the impending OS trip, my family decided on a no presents year and Mr T and I decided that instead of Christmas gifts we'd treat ourselves to a night of decadent food and wines in the new year. Of course I'd bought a couple of gifts during the year before we'd made the arrangement, so there will be a present or two opened.

However in my household, no Christmas is complete without homemade food gifts. Beer & Chili peanut brittle and Irish Cream (sans almond essence).

I will not let the fact that on the eve of Christmas eve our olive tree was stolen for the third time (this time I reported it to the police). My neighbour noticed first thing this morning and gifted me another replacement tree.

1 comment:

Green Mama said...

Have a wonderful Christmas- hopefully Santa gives you some sensor motion security cameras for your new olive tree! I cannot believe that- but what a lovely neighbour you have.