Monday, August 2, 2010

Christmas in July



It's been a long time coming.

I picked my new bike up on Friday night and have been having a ball riding it to the shops, to lunch and to work ever since. I love being on a bike, any bike, but this is lots of fun. It's heavy as hell, but sturdy. I'm particularly bad at handling it at slow speed, but gosh its awesome when you're going fast. I love that I can ride it on wet roads and not end up saturated like on the road bike. Here here to a healthier lifestyle and to Mr T for my present!

5 comments:

74 Lime Lane said...

it's gorgeous, it's got great style, love the guards! happy riding

Catherine said...

Oh it's beautiful! It will be wonderful for summer, I think christmas in July is a winner! Oh yes my yoghurt was tamar valley, I'm a good tassie girl eating local food. Seriously tastes good tho.

Erin said...

Wow - cool! Tamar Valley yoghurt is delicious!

The bunny theory said...

What a beautiful bike, you must be such a happy girl!

It followed me home said...

oooh she's a beauty!