Monday, August 30, 2010

10 things in '10: 6-10 update

6. Rack up 10 hours of windsurfing - Still at 3:15 with my back being super sensitive. Come summer hopefully I'll be back in the water
7. Engage a personal trainer/run coach or join a running group - On a break from running group, but said I'd return in September. I'm thinking a PT for some kickboxing. Which could really help strengthen my core, legs and back.
8. Continue Botanical Illustration classes - Term 3 just about done. Though I have ended up with a wall of unfinished business.
9. >Insert Financial goal here<. Savings lots of them. Still on track. Very very close to booking the tickets to NYC & Europe.
10. Master 5 fish dishes - including a whole fish - If you replaced lamb with fish I'd be well on track! For the first time ever I've started cooking meat (I still don't eat it). But I can add slow cooked lamb shanks and pot pie to my culinary can-do. Just not a whole cooked fish...

4 comments:

Erin Ⓥ said...

I love your illustrations Cas!

Jaclyn said...

lovin these lists (your post yesterday, inspired mine tonight!)

Anonymous said...

Smash 'round the bay in a day' in under (insert fast time here) hours...

Jac said...

Hey you're doing really well Casie! This reminds me I must do an update about my 38 things...