Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Recap

The weekend was near on perfect, it started Friday night with some late night shopping, seriously good dumplings at Hutong Dumpling Bar (Market Lane, Melbourne), an early Saturday morning run, a beautiful but relaxed Vineyard wedding, BBQ with friends and finally some Sunday cooking. I haven't cooked on a Sunday in what feels like forever, recently we've always been coming back late from the beach.

This week I had time to make Moroccan Sweet Potato, Carrot & Chickpea soup. I never add quite that much oil and always use vegetable stock and crushed whole cumin & coriander seeds. It really is delicious.

5 comments:

melissa said...

I think we'll have to try that soup out. Sounds yummy.

Your weekend sounded like a great mix.

Anna said...

Oh yum I like that soup too, now I just need the weather to get a little more chilly.

Catherine said...

It sounds like a lovely weekend, I love late night shopping on Friday night. Looks and sounds like a delicious soup recipe thank you for the link. I hope you have a good week.:)

melissa said...

Thanks for letting me know the comment box on my photo blog is causing you issues. I might have to change it to this style. :D

Jac said...

Yum! I'm always a big fan of new soup recipes and this one looks delicious. In fact your soup photo is making me seriously hungry - I'm at work and I want my lunch now!!