Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The postman's been




Look what came in the mail last night.
I was alerted to the fact that Spencer Lacy were having a sale. I've admired their collections from afar and now there's some substantial reductions. I just couldn't resist. Too good for sleepwear, I plan to wear the black top, which is silk and quite voluminous, with a belt to cinch the waist. And the cami, I think it will work under a grey cardigan. I just loved the pattern of the leaves or tear drops as they look to me.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Oh my goodness Caroline - you have updated your blog - love the new -posts! I can so see you in these outfits - they are gorgeous!! Looking forward to Naked Japan. Ez

Martina said...

Lovely...can't believe they are nightwear!! Loving the print on the second one too!