Saturday, October 17, 2009

Sketch Saturday

I am thoroughly enjoying botanical illustration class. This week I present my rendering of a tomato, in case you couldn't tell. It's unfinished at this stage but well on its way.

Had a perfect start to the weekend, a bit of window shopping after work last night, a couple of drinks - and I mean only a couple - my new self imposed limit after last weekend and then a meal at the Grossi Cellar bar. My second meal there and just as fabulous as the first. The service is cheeky and the place is alive.

This afternoon we're off to the beach for a wedding. Another one of the McCrae crew down. Not many to go now. Should be a fabulous afternoon that rolls long into the evening. Rest assured I'm keeping myself nice.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

I like your tomato very much! Sounds like a great weekend, you are so lucky to be able to go to all these great places to eat!