Thursday, October 22, 2009

My creative space


So along with many others, I've decided to partake in Softies for Mirabel.

I'm not the worlds greatest sewer, but I hope the recipient can tell it was made with love, even if there was some swearing involved. I haven't followed a pattern (hence the swearing), I got my inspiration from the Brown Owls badge because I thought it was kinda cute. I've opted to make do with the fabric scraps I have on hand rather than buy in new stuff, because I have too much stuff. Now I can't decide if he needs a beak or a mustache. Or perhaps a beak and a mustache. I have mustaches let over from my party you see. Decisions!

Lots of other creative spaces here.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

I like the beak..But they are both cute!! Good luck with the sewing I am certain the recipient will feel the love. :)

Kylie said...

It's looking fabulous! It will be loved :) K

Penny said...

Aww, a moustache! Cute!

yardage girl said...

Both are cute, but the mo makes me smile (and it's almost Movember)!! Great work!

midge said...

looks like you have done a great job. i'd love to see the mo/beak combo because i think they are both cute

gretchenmist said...

looking cute!
am sure it's new owner will love it :)